Dr. Marcus Williams
- Originally from Destin Florida
- Moved in May of 2016 to Huntsville
- Graduated with honors from Life University in 2015
- Joined North Alabama Spine and Rehab in April of 2016
- Recently completed Full Body certification in Active Release Technique
Dr. Marcus Williams received his Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the University of West Florida in 2009. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in Exercise from the University of West Florida in 2011 and graduated Cum Laude from Life University with his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2015. Dr. Marcus Williams joined North Alabama Spine and Rehab in 2016. He is Full Body certified in Active Release Technique. Dr. Williams has previous experience in Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. In his spare time, Dr. Williams enjoys spending time with his daughter and family. Also, he enjoys working out and attending sports events.