At North Alabama Spine and Rehab, we specialize in treating car collision injury victims and are leaders in the field. Not only are we experts at treating the injuries associated with car collisions by using chiropractic and physical therapy, we take care to provide the proper documentation of injuries, detailed narratives, and daily reports that are needed for the proper resolution of your claim.
CALL NOW! 256-469-7740
Welcome to North Alabama Spine and Rehab
Sometimes the best way to understand something new is by reading the answers to some FAQs:
Call or come to North Alabama Spine and Rehab immediately. Don’t wait for symptoms to get worse. Come in, get checked out, and know you’re getting the best possible care.
There’s no money down for treatment at North Alabama Spine and Rehab for qualified claims. We’ll file your claim and wait for payment so you can get the treatment you deserve now.
We provide limited free transportation to and from our clinics.
We offer immediate appointments during normal business hours. There’s no need to wait.
We take the hassles out of healing. We file your claim and help with all your paperwork.
Yes. We welcome and embrace the Hispanic/Latino population in the North Alabama area.
Should I bring them in, too?
Yes. Your first call should always be to North Alabama Spine and Rehab. Anyone involved who is experiencing any pain or discomfort from the collision, needs to get checked out.
CALL NOW! We can help. 256-469-7740
After A Car Collision:
There are 4-6 million reported crash injuries nationally each year. It is not uncommon for people involved in car crashes to not feel pain immediately. Symptoms can take as little as hours or as long as years to manifest with the most common symptoms occurring within 24-48 hours. While auto collisions may be considered routine by most medical doctors, the injury itself is never routine. However, it is sometimes overlooked by the family practitioner or emergency room doctor.
Aditionally, you can always buy painkillers online from www.prpharm.com/ with fast overnight delivery.
- You may be injured and not know it.
- Injuries such as whiplash may not show any symptoms for hours, days or even weeks later.
- Medical professionals agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and the time period during which treatment can be the most effective.
- The majority of injuries from auto collisions occur at speeds of 6 – 12 mph. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue or connective tissue injury such as whiplash can be permanent. Scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury if you don’t receive proper treatment.
- If you are injured, your injuries typically will not heal on their own.
- Time is of the essence. After a car collision, get prompt medical attention. If you don’t, your benefits could be denied or limited, and your level of pain increase.
- Don’t wait. Get help immediately.